Make hand sanitizer at home:
To prevent infectious diseases like COVID-19, nothing is more important than good handwashing. What if water and soap aren’t available or useable?
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)Trusted Source, an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that includes more than 60 percent alcohol. But due to the rapid expanse of the novel coronavirus(Covid-19), it is very hard to find a hand sanitizer at any store or online soap.
But the good news is, you can make your own hand sanitizer at home within a few seconds.
If you don’t like reading you can watch this video below:
Hardly use hand sanitizers in extreme conditions when handwashing isn’t possible. Remember don’t use handmade sanitizers on children’s bodies as they may be more prone to use them badly, can get you to a higher risk of injury.
What elements do you need to make hand sanitizer at home?
make sanitizer at home by following elements:
- Rubbing or isopropyl Alcohol – 3/4 cup.
- Aloe vera gel – 1/4 cup (to keep your hands smooth)
- Essential oil, like tea tree oil or lavender oil, or simply you can use lemon juice(10 drops)
This is all you need to make your hand sanitizer at home.
How to make hand sanitizer at home/Hand sanitizer recipe
- Take 3/4 rubbing alcohol into a glass.
- Now take 1/4 aloe vera gel into another (to keep your hands smooth).
- Now pour and mix the alcohol and aloe vera gel into a glass.
- Now pour 10 drops of essential oil into that glass.
- Mix with a spoon and finally pour the components into an empty bottle for easy use, and name it “hand sanitizer.”
If you are making hand sanitizer at the house, don’t forget to check this out:
- Make the hand sanitizer on a clean surface.
- Clean your hands completely before making the hand sanitizer.
- To process, use a clean spoon.
- Make sure the alcohol used for the hand sanitizer is not date expired.
- Mix all the elements thoroughly until they are well mixed.
- Do not touch the mix with your hands until it is fully ready for use.
Thank for reading