How to Get 1000 YouTube Subscribers and 4000 Hours of Watch Time Fast | YouTube Monetization
The most successful YouTubers always know how to rank fast, but what are the tips and tricks they use? What is it that sets them apart from everybody else? In this blog post, we will explore the top 5 ranking factors for YouTube and provide you with some quick tips on how to make your video go viral.
Step One: Choose a video topic that is trendy and relevant to your audience
People search for videos on YouTube by typing in their topic of interest and then browsing the results, so if you want to rank quickly, upload content that relates immediately to what people are searching for. For example, someone who searches “how do I use Snapchat” will not be satisfied with a 15-minute tutorial on how to make a Kickstarter account; they need clearly laid out steps for using this app.
Similarly, if there has been an event like Hurricane Harvey or North Korea testing missiles recently, consider uploading footage from these events before other YouTubers take over those slots. You might even find some niche markets you never heard about before.
The first step to ranking quickly on YouTube is to make sure your videos are noticed in the search engine. Uploading trendy videos will do that for you, and there’s an added bonus: it can also help improve engagement with subscribers. It doesn’t matter if you’re making DIY tutorials or presidential debates–just upload popular content.
The homepage of YouTube is getting updated this year so people’s interests are more prominently displayed, which means it’ll be much easier for viewers to find what they want rather than browsing through results one by one. Making a viral video won’t hurt either because users are notified when something becomes popular and might take interest in it before others even see it. You’ll still need good SEO keywords to rank well in the search engine.
Step Two: Make quality videos
Make quality videos that are at least five minutes long and have a good bit of content in them. The goal is to get 1000 YouTube subscribers and 4000 hours of watch time by 2021, so make sure the videos you post give people enough reason to subscribe to your channel. Learn how to edit videos and make them colorful and catchy.
Also Read: WHY YOU SHOULD DO FREELANCING
Step three: Set up a proper Title and Description
When writing titles and descriptions on Youtube, make sure to include relevant descriptive words (e.g., “funny,” “crazy”) as well as any keywords related to what someone might search for when looking at their feed or clicking on an individual post. Don’t be afraid to include words that are not related to the video content.
– Include keywords in your title and description if you know what people might search for when looking at a feed or clicking on an individual post
– Tags will help youtube find ranking possibilities so make sure they’re relevant but don’t worry about whether something is “good” or “bad.” If it’s part of what someone would type into a search, then write it down. The more tags there are, the better chance YouTube has of finding meaning and relevancy with them.
Step Four: Set proper YouTube Tags
Setting up YouTube Tags should be easy, but it’s hard. It takes time and patience to come up with tags that will really help your video stand out from YouTube’s recommendation system while still being related to the content of the video.
Before you set up a new YouTube tag for your videos, ask yourself these questions:
– What is my goal?
– What do I want people searching for?
– Have I used all available keywords in my title & description without going overboard?
A good way to generate ideas for tags is by watching other videos from similar channels – see which ones show up most often as top3.
Step five: Share your videos and channel on social media.
You can gain more subscribers and watch time by sharing your videos on social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram. If you don’t have a lot of followers or friends to share with then consider purchasing some social shares from an online service like Fiverr, Upwork, etc.
You can also buy views for youtube videos which will improve the likelihood that people will click onto it (although this is against YouTube’s TOS).
This is the very first tip to share your videos on social media. Do it every day!
– Post the video link in as many places, groups, and communities that you can think of.
– Engage with people who comment or like your posts by liking their comments or following them back.
– Be active on Quora, Reddit, and other community sites where you can post links to your videos.
– Be active on YouTube by commenting, liking, subscribing to other channels as well as uploading content yourself.
– Share the video link in emails that you send out either for work or for personal use.
– If there is a piece of content with some connection to your upload then share it before yours so people are more interested in what they will see next (an example would be if someone posts a photo album about their trip around Europe and at the end of the last picture they mention that they will be packing up and heading home soon). Write an article or blog post that shares tips on how these subscribers may gain youtube views too!
Finally: If you want to grow your YouTube channel, it’s important not to upload videos sporadically. You’ll need to be consistent with uploading new content on a daily basis. There are lots of ways for growing your subscriber base and attracting more viewers, like connecting with other creators or researching what types of videos people tend to watch most often.
With the right strategy in place, you should be able to get 1000 YouTube subscribers and 4000 hours of watch time within six months! Good luck out there!